The Friends of the Library are volunteers who support library projects with two large book sales each year. The proceeds from these sales are used to sponsor the Summer Reading Club, as well as a variety of projects to benefit the library. Volunteers are always welcomed to help sort, box, move and sell books for the book sales.
Members of the Friends have the advantage of early shopping at the twice annual event. Memberships are $5 for an individual and $9 for the entire family. See the membership form below.
Donations of new or gently used books or DVDs are always welcome. Some are added to the library's collection while others are sold. Donations can be dropped off during the library's regular hours.
- Yellowed, torn, mildewed, damaged books or magazines of any age
- Encyclopedia sets
- Magazines more than 2 years old
- National Geographic magazines
- Old law books
- Professional society journals
- Reader's Digest condensed books older than 5 years
- Record albums and cassette tapes
- Used workbooks