1. Call 937.339.0502
2. When prompted, please press #2
3. Enjoy the recorded story!
4. After the story, you may simply hang up to disconnect.
All returned library materials are quarantined for a minimum of 3 days upon their return.
Everyone did such a great job reading, moving, and exploring this summer!
Please turn in your reading logs at any location this week to be entered into our prize drawings and pick up your reward bags.
• At the Troy Rec and the Lincoln Community Center during the summer lunch programs.
• At the Troy-Miami County Public Library beginning at 10 a.m. on Monday, July 27
• At the Pleasant Hill Library beginning at 11 a.m. on Monday, July 27
Available while supplies last but everyone is eligible for prize drawings.
This sale features a selection of gently used library materials.
Social distancing rules apply, please wear your masks. All proceeds benefit the Troy-Miami County Public Library.
Calling all adult readers - We have been challenged by the Piqua Public Library!!
The Battle of the Pages begins today, March 1st, and the first library to log 100,000 pages read wins!
Update: 3/8/2021 - 14,957 pages read!
Please submit what you read on our social media pages listed below to help us win, include the book title and author as well as the page count.